About Maverick Blogger

Indian. Marathi. Male. B.Tech Engineering Graduate. Applications Developer at Oracle, India. Loves Cricket and Gaming. Technology Buff. Reading is more than a hobby. Spending time with family and friends is always a priority. Ever ready to have a laugh. That's me... Suyash Joshi

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2007

My PC gets upgraded !

This time I will let the "config" do the talking :-)

1) AMD Athlon 64 bit Dual Core AM2 based processor (4400+)
2) ASUS M2A-VM motherboard with 128 MB ATI Radeon Graphics Card
3) 2 GB DDR2 RAM
4) 320 GB SATA hard-disc

Life is peaceful once again !!!

and of course the aero theme on windows Vista absolutely rocks beyond anything... Microsoft has done a great thing finally...

P.S.: The ultimate joie-de-vivre will be complete when I get a 17" wide screen LCD monitor after the exams...

High end gaming... here I come !

3 comments:

HitMatrixNeo said...

Oracle mein jake MICROSOFT ki tarif! JOHNNY GADDAR!

Anonymous said...

Its time to update your blog, dude!...or are you too busy with games on your new supercomputer? ;-)

Suyash Joshi said...

yeah...I will begin with the good work tomorrow !!

Stat Counter Hits