About Maverick Blogger

Indian. Marathi. Male. B.Tech Engineering Graduate. Applications Developer at Oracle, India. Loves Cricket and Gaming. Technology Buff. Reading is more than a hobby. Spending time with family and friends is always a priority. Ever ready to have a laugh. That's me... Suyash Joshi

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The most motivational video ever !!

I am just a paper away from completing my engineering final exams, and during this troubled times of the year, I always surf the internet for some cool stuff to get my mind off the boring world of metals and materials (just a personal opinion, no offense meant to great researchers in the field). And on youtube, keying the words "motivational" (since thats the prime important thing, which people like me, who begin to study at the eleventh hour need :-) ), I found this video which has really inspired me... like anything... Seems like everyone must watch it at least once. What are you waiting for? Click the "play" button now !!

Its about What a man can do and and there is nothing called impossible in this world... Truly awesome stuff... Though the video seems to be an Indianised version of the original, it has many global facets as well. Enjoy watching the video !!



The song is "Ameno" by Era Group. And don't bother to look for translation. The song is just a collection of myriad sounds from a modified Latin format. Hope you liked it. Somehow one gets a feeling its been funded by Apple, but what the heck, its good anyway. Please do comment, which was "the" moment that touched your heart most in the video !! (for me, it was Gandhiji lifting the pinch of salt... quite a revolutionary moment which laid the foundations of not obeying the Imperial Rule).

Click here to post your views and comments. And don't quit because you think something is impossible !!

4 comments:

Kaustubh Nihul said...

Really awesome find...you do get motivated!!

Panthera Tigris said...

Nice Video Suyash and a very well made blog. Accept my congratulations for your effort. As you will notice that I have just started my own blog and am new to it though not new to writing. Will take some tips from your blog.
Later
Patty, Prateek, raj87verma88

Suyash Joshi said...

@ Kaustubh

glad that you like it... Steve Jobs is one such personality who has made it big from the scratch on his own... truly inspirational stuff, indeed !!

@ Patty

thanks...
and yeah, u can ask me anything about the blog :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm most motivational moment!!

Wright Brothers ..mostly...

Stat Counter Hits